Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Come Inside


Yesterday I took advantage of a quiet afternoon and an extra long nap-time to clean out the studio.  Since I really thrive in a well-organized space, it didn't take long before I felt needed a big clean out.  I was able to make things work a bit better for me -- putting away supplies I rarely use, making space for things I like to keep in arms-reach, and putting a few use-all-the-time tools up on the wall where I can always get to them.  While everything was looking extra tidy, I thought I'd take a few photos to share with you.


It was exciting to send a package with a few organic kimono all-in-ones off to a very new baby this morning.  I always love to imagine the beautiful little ones that will wear the clothing I make -- a small but special connection.

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

natacha lee said...

Tidy studio... bliss!

Seedling said...

I know! It feels great. I read an article a little while ago about how spouses with their own spaces (ie a studio, man cave etc.) have better marriages. I can totally see why... I love having my own space to keep as I like and hole up in -- now to get one for my husband!