Monday, May 17, 2010
I'm very excited to be participating in my first Sew, Mama, Sew giveaway! I will be gifting this gorgeous charcoal-gray fine-knit merino scarf to one lucky reader. I have yet to do the edging, as my entry was a bit last-minute, but I definitely will do so before sending. (Ed. note - - I have just done the edging and it looks fantastic! I am so pleased to be giving this beautiful scarf away.....) The scarf is wonderfully soft and the perfect length for both warmth and style. The dimensions are approximately 10 in x 80 in (25cm x 200 cm.)
So, here are the parameters:
- I will certainly ship internationally, everyone welcome!
- To enter, all you need do is become a fan on Facebook or become a follower of the Seedling blog and leave a comment here afterward. If you're already a fan / follower, that's great! You may leave a comment here as well.
- I will draw the winner randomly after the giveaway has ended. I will post the result here on the blog, and on Facebook. For good measure, you may also want to leave your email address.
- The giveaway will continue until the 20th of May North American time (the 21st New Zealand time) -- simply leave your comment before then.
- Your scarf will be on it's way to you by May 24th!